YOU MAY RESOLVE DEBT IN AS LITTLE AS 24-28 MONTHS
REDUCE YOUR DEBT BALANCES
AS LITTLE AS 24-28 MONTHS
ATTAIN FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE
ONE LOW MONTHLY PAYMENT
NO FEES UNTIL YOU SUCCEED
NEGOTIATE LOWER BALANCES
Debt settlement programs use a third party to negotiate lower balances and interrest rates on unsecured debt.This type of debt management plan helps provide consumers an alternative to bankruptcywhile reducing your outstanding debt.
ELIMINATE FINANCIAL STRAIN
Our mission at Debtmerica is to eliminate your financial strain so that you may get back on the right track to ture financial freedom and personal fullfilment.Within our network we are able to lower your unsecurred debtbalances, provide one low monthly program payment, offer a great alternative to bankruptcy or simply provide you with sound, knowledgeable advice.We are here to help.
HOW DOES DEBT SETTLEMENT WORK?
2. A debt management representative then works with consumer to determine if settlement is correct plan of action. If yes, a monthly payment that consumer can make is agreed upon
3. Monthly payments are drafted into an FDIC insured escrow account
4. As money accumulates in escrow, a debt management specialist reaches out to creditors and begins negotiating settlements
5. When first settlement is reached and enough money is in escrow, a debt management specialist will contact consumer and confirm terms of settlement.
6. Steps 3 to 5 are repeated until each debt is resolved and consumer is debt free (typically 24 to 48 months)
A typical Quickfinance Debt Management consumer is able to achieve savings of 25 – 35% from their original enrolled debt amount
|Client comes to us with a debt amount of||$27,000||100%|
|Our Debt Specialist settles on an amount||$13,500||49%|
|Debt Managemnt Fee||$5,400||20%|
|Savings for the client||$8,370||31%|